Monday, May 14, 2012

I really wish I could be diligent in posting on my blog. I started this as a way to track what is going on in my life and yet I keep forgetting to write anything down on the blog. I am excited to say after months of saying I was going to lose this baby weight (which included about 6 weeks of basically no exercise because I broke my pinky toe) I lost 2 pounds last week! Now I am getting my husband on board with being more careful what we eat, how much we eat, and getting active. I am trying to menu plan around 2 weeks at a time and make one trip to Sam's club and Wal-mart to buy most of the food I need and then make a return trip the second week to whatever store is having a good sale. So here are the plans for the next 2 weeks:

Monday 14th: my mother's day date night :) so this will be out to eat
Tuesday 15th: Grilled Chicken & Grilled Veggies
Wednesday 16th: Burgers, Sweet Potato & Carrot Fries, Garbanzo and veggie salad
Thursday 17th: Stuffed Peppers & Salad
Friday 18th & Saturday 19th: We are camping these two nights with friends so I am only preparing dinner one night which will probably be hot dogs, green beans, and baked beans (not the healthiest but we are camping)
Sunday 20th: Baked Flounder, Rice, Salad
Monday 21st: Jambalaya & Salad
Tuesday 22nd: Deer Roast, Mashed Cauliflower, Salad
Wednesday 23rd: Honey & Teriyaki Chicken, Rice, Veggies
Thursday 24th: Leftovers
Friday 25th: Grilled Chicken Salad
Saturday 26th: We will be at a wedding this night

No comments:

Post a Comment