Thursday, October 20, 2011

such a blessing

Thursday night has become such a blessing to me. Why? Because of a beautiful group of women who I have been studying the bible with in such an open, honest, supportive and encouraging environment. The group has  helped to keep me accountable to reading the word and for that I am thankful. We started in James, read Colossians, and are now reading Galatians. Tonight we are going to be looking at Galatians 3 and I am really looking forward to it. In this chapter I am reminded that it is by faith that I am saved and that I receive the promises that God has for me not by works in the Law. I am beyond thankful for this when I think of how much I struggle each day and how flawed I am. However, because of Jesus Christ and my faith in him I will receive all that God has promised and I am able to receive his blessings. Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment