Monday, September 19, 2011

Quest to Healthier Eating

A constant struggle for us it seems but we are working on eating healthier. I am working on sticking with my plan of doing weekly meal plans on Sunday and grocery shopping on Monday. Thanks to a good friend of mine I am also working on using wholesome natural ingredients in my cooking and staying away from processed foods, artificial anything, etc.

Here is the menu for this week:
Monday - Baked Salmon, Parsley Potatoes, Salad
Tuesday - Deer Tenderloin Steaks, Stir Fry Veggies, Sweet Potatoes
Wednesday - Apricot Chicken, Brown Rice, Salad
Thursday - Beef and Veggie Stir Fry, Brown Rice
Friday - Slow Cooker Black Bean and Salsa Chicken

1 comment:

  1. Yes, now I can just take what you're cooking and cook it for the week too! Haha!

    ReplyDelete